How to do winged eyeliner for beginners with liquid, how to apply eyeliner, how to do eyeliner for beginners, how to do winged eyeliner for beginners: The perfectly done winged eyeliner is what draw and attract the attention from your surroundings towards you, and it costs nothing but the patience and practice.
Indeed creating and making a perfect winged eyeliner for beginners is a daunting task, but the result and output of that effort worth it. So, if you also want to create a perfect winged eyeliner for beginners and don’t know how to do it then you have landed to the right post.
Here we have listed out easy and important tips and tricks which you can follow and learn to create a perfect winged eyeliner. How to do winged eyeliner for beginners with liquid, how to apply eyeliner, how to do eyeliner for beginners, how to do winged eyeliner for beginners.
So, without any further delay let’s dive in deep and explore how you can do the winged eyeliner very easily, but before that it is very important to know that what type of eyeliner you should use for the perfect cat-eyes, as a beginner you can start with anyone of the eyeliner available in your wardrobe.
How To Do Winged Eyeliner For Beginners
As said if you are newbie in this, then your passion for creating a stunning winged eyeliner will be on the top. Many of the beauty stylists said that the winged eyeliner adds drama to your eyes and why shouldn’t they.
It is not necessary that you should be getting something unique or interesting eyeliner for creating your wings. But most of the stylists and beauty makeup artists has suggested that the felt tip eyeliner works the best, because it is easy to use, apply and whipped out.
So, now let’s make your skills more perfect and advanced to master the eyeliner for creating the stunning cat-eyes. Remember no one can master the skill in one shot, so just practice it better and better to be the master of it.
Here we have listed out some methods which you can follow, so choose the best method which you found to be easy and can do by yourself.
Method 1: How To Do Winged Eyeliner With Tape?
It sound interesting and weird but you can make the perfectly winged eyeliner using the tape, so just pick up the tape that is roaming here and there in your house and give s start with the below listed steps.
- Cut a piece of tape the length of two centimeters, and attach it at the angle you desire along the outer edge of your eyes.
- Using the tape’s outlines as a guide, trace your eyeliner along the angled edge to create the wing.
- To complete, draw a line along your upper lash line using a eyeliner.
It is one of the simplest and easiest method that you can use to create the perfectly crafted winged eyeliner in just few minutes, practicing it further you will get full hand on experience.
Method 2: Doing eyeliner using free hand
With this method you just need a good experience and patience nothing else required, so just practice this method with an ease you can apply eyeliner anywhere anytime you are on the go.
The steps which you should be applying has been listed below.
- With an eyeliner pencil, create an angle with your brows by drawing a long line around the outside of your eyes.
- Set the length to the appropriate length for the wing.
- Place the pencil where this line stops, then draw a line that curves slightly inward and extends to the inner corner of your eye.
- If you have trouble extending the same line all the way in one motion, start at least halfway into your top lash line and keep going until you reach the inner corner.
- Make an effort to ensure that the line gradually fades, especially if your eyes are smaller.
- Fill in the space until no more skin is visible between the top and bottom lines that make up your wing.
- Leave it alone if you’re fine with a softer finish. However, if you want your wings to stand out and be bolder, meticulously trace the pencil eyeliner lines you made with a liquid eyeliner.
- Additionally, if you intend to incorporate this step, you may use a pencil eyeliner and allow your lines to have a somewhat rough edge.
- To achieve an exceptionally flawless look, the liquid eyeliner will conceal any imperfections.
You can master this eyeliner skill and can have your party mood carry on anywhere on the go. How to do winged eyeliner for beginners with liquid, how to apply eyeliner, how to do eyeliner for beginners, how to do winged eyeliner for beginners.
Method 3: How To Do Winged Eyeliner With Angled Eyeliner Brush?
Experts and many of the stylists has expressed that this is one of the most convenient and effective way to get the eyeliner done in no time and almost perfection.
Just follow the below listed steps and have the best eyeliner for your stunning eyes.
- Make an angle with your temples by dipping the angle brush in your eyeliner pot and applying it to the outside of your eyes.
- To form the upper curve of your wing, apply the same brush in an inverted pattern over the previously drawn line.
- With your eyeliner brush, fill in the spaces between the lines, then extend the liner to the inner corner as usual.
If you found this method helpful then you can give it a try, and create a perfect yet stunning winged eyeliner that creates a huge impact on others and also attracts towards you.
Method 4: How to do winged eyeliner with spoon
If you want to have the precise wings for your cat-eyes eyeliner, then just go to your kitchen pickup one spoon to create the stunning yet elegant cat-eyes.
- Keep the spoon handle in the outside corner of your eye.
- Your eyeliner should be drawn in a straight line that corresponds to the handle’s line.
- Place the spoon’s rounded end now and cup your eyes. Create the curved tip of your wing by using the rounded edge.
- Eyeliner should be used as usual to fill in the area between two lines and to extend onto your upper lash line.
By doing this you will get the desired eyeliner shape for your perfect eyes that can lure and attract anyone towards you.
Conclusion on how to do winged eyeliner for beginners
As said earlier, making and creating a perfect eyeliner is not a joke and it can not be done in one shot, you need to be consistent, patient, and very keen observer to learn everything in detail and come up with the best output that is required. How to do winged eyeliner for beginners with liquid, how to apply eyeliner, how to do eyeliner for beginners, how to do winged eyeliner for beginners.
So, that’s all for the how to do winged eyeliner for beginners, hope you have found this post helpful and informative, don’t forget to share it with your friends who don’t know how to apply eyeliner.
Thank You 🙂